Monday, May 31, 2010

Grandmama's House

Boy, Grandma! What big teeth you have! Actually, my grandma (grammie) does not have big teeth, nor does she have big eyes, sharp claws, or fur. I went to Grammie's house for memorial day weekend. My twins from Boston were there, they are about 18 mo. old. The boy is blonde haired and blue eyes and the girl has red hair, like her mom. The boy loves people and the girl is much more...not so. So, they are super cute, blah blah blah. I could talk about them for hours, but right now I have something much more pressing on my shoulders. I WANNA GO TO THE STUPID POOL! I COME HERE AND ALL I WANNA DO IS GO TO THE POOL AND NOW I DONT GET TO! GEEZ PERFECTLY AND REX! JUST LET ME GO TO THE POOL FOR A TEENSY WEENSY HOUR!! PUH-LEEZ! (actually the part where I say that's all I want to do is not true. I came cause I wanted to see the twins, but that isn't the point) SO MOM! DAD! JUST LET ME GO TO THE POOL!

Dramatically as ever,
Eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment