Thursday, August 13, 2009

AAAHH!

Good Grief! I, Eleven, am worn out and bruised. How am I supposed to know that this almost seven-year old STILL has the power of dynamite?! Bruised and mutilated as I am, I will still have to sell sock-monkeys! did I mention, Viv and I's friend, December is coming with me. Sorry Vividly, but Monday...
Anyway Cem is excited to meet Cannon (my cousin), she had a chat with him on the phone, and we both he is so funny! Anyway I almost have three sockmonkeys done, but together all the work they need is enough to make a whole monkey! GAG and I need them done by tomorrow! *sigh*
Anyway, as always,

Dramatically,

Eleven

2 comments:

  1. Oi! Eleven! I am NOT getting out of the way! Though you call me December I am Tigrette. but your blog is really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me Tigrette, I will call you anything you want at school, in an email, at our houses, but on my blog you ARE December. And Please do not make such rude comments on my blog. Thanks, Eleven

    ReplyDelete