Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's That Time Again


It's that time again where I have to start making crafts. It's that time again where I have to go on a two hour long drive to the mountains. It's that time again where I have to walk for an hour in the heat to look at other people's crafts. It's time for the art show.

This year I hope to make sock monkeys. I don't think it will work. It is Wednesday and I think I go to the art show on Friday. Ahh, well there's always next year. Anyway is this monkey cute or what? (not made by Eleven) Give me your input. Send me some socks. Please. Really. I NEED SOCKS!

Dramatically,

Eleven

3 comments:

  1. I would live to send you socks but, I am in need of socks too. I love the sock monkey. Soooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleven, I *love* your blog. And that is one heck of a cute monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That monkey is C U T E ! ! ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete