Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vividly Disgraceful

I have spent the past six days (not including Tuesday last) with Vividly. It is now possible to call her Vividly Disgraceful! We were at my grandparents house, and the night before we went we had a sleepover at my home. She now has a new obsession. Resale shops. In fact, I will get her to write a blog post about it. (again her blog is leporard-stuff.blogspot.com) Anyway, we start school in one week! AND we are both in the same advisee! (If anyone does not know what that is please post a comment which I or Viv will answer by way of Post or comment. Anyway GAG. SCHOOL. It makes me wish summer vacation would go on forever, although I LOVE my school. And I love my sixth grade teacher!!!!! Although I love school, I'm sort of scared starting sixth grade since A. It is MS (middle school) B. I think it will be quite different then JU-A (my old class 4th and 5th grades) and C. We are studying Africa, and don't really know anything about Africa and am not sure I'll like it!!! Oh by the way, so far morse code is not going anywhere (YET)

Oh well, as always,

Dramatically,

Eleven
P.S. Sorry there is no oicture I tried but it didn't work

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eleven. Sorry to hear about the morris code. But if you need any help with Africa, read my new blog post! (tigrette-naturalworld.blogspot.com) or leave a comment on my blog or something. I know you will learn about Africa but i can't be sure if you will like it. But it is a matter of opinion. ps your blog rox

    ReplyDelete