Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And we drove The Whole Way


Eleven speaking!
OK, everyone, first, quick update. I am still at Vividly Literary's house, typing on her computer, but she is not dropping bracelets on my toe!
Now, to business. This weekend, (more like last Thursday to Monday) I was at my great-grandmother's house. we stayed at her house since she is so old shecan't live there anymore. (she is almost 100) My mom, Perfectly Disgraceful, and my sister Younger Disgraceful, and I, Eleven Disgraceful, all went. My poor father, Rex Disgraceful, had to stay home (more like he chose to stay home) to work on the house and go to work. Perfectly had to drive the car for six hours, all the way (not including pit-stops) to Great-Grandma's house. We got there about 7:30 (pm) and had some EXTREMELY crappy pizza. Then Younger went to bed and Aunt, Uncle and Grandteacher (my grandmother) watched TV 'till 10:30.

Dramatically


Eleven


LATER: the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment